EpiG : Functional epigenomics
The Functional Epigenomics platform’s objectives are to provide equipment and to train staff in its use.
It offers services for epigenome analysis and participates in the development of new techniques according to the evolution of the field.
The Functional Epigenomics platform is open to the academic and industrial scientific community.
Scheme of platform’s expertise
Epigenomic Platform offers support in the design, production and interpretation of epigenomic experiments.
© Laure Ferry
The epigenomic platform offers expertise in analysis of epigenetic marks. It evaluates the feasibility of submitted projects and proposes the most suitable method for their completion.
- LUMA (LUminometric Methylation Assay)
- MeDIP ou hMeDIP (Methylated or hydroxyMethylated Immunoprecipitation Assay)
- Bisulfite pyrosequencing
- Cut & Run
Submit a project
You can contact us for any questions or to discuss your project together.
You must fill in the project request form and send it to the following address: email@example.com
The Functional Epigenomic platform is involved in the development of new techniques for epigenome analysis:
- Cut & Run automatisation
- Cut & Tag
- Enzymatic Methyl-seq ( EM-seq)
Epigenetic analyses available
Services for DNA methylation and histone marks analyses
Equipment available on the Epigenomic platform
Scientific manager: Pierre-Antoine Defossez
Technical manager: Laure Ferry
- Planques A, Pierre K, Ferry L, Grunau C, Gazave E, Vervoort M. DNA methylation atlas and machinery in the developing and regenerating annelid Platynereis dumerilii. BMC Biology, Vol 19, Iss 1, Pp 1-26, 2021. DOI: 10.1186/s12915-021-01074-5
- Marchal C, de Dieuleveult M, Saint-Ruf C, Guinot N, Ferry L, Olalla Saad ST, Lazarini M, Defossez PA, Miotto B. Depletion of ZBTB38 potentiates the effects of DNA demethylating agents in cancer cells via CDKN1C mRNA up-regulation. Oncogenesis; Oct 2018, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1-18, 18p DOI: 10.1038/s41389-018-0092-0
- Velasco G, Grillo G, Touleimat N, Ferry L, Ivkovic I, Ribierre F, Deleuze JF, Chantalat S, Picard C, Francastel C. Comparative methylome analysis of ICF patients identifies heterochromatin loci that require ZBTB24, CDCA7 and HELLS for their methylated state. Human Molecular Genetics, 2018 Jul 15;27(14):2409-2424. DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddy130.
- Ferry L, Fournier A, Tsusaka T, Adelmant G, Shimazu T, Matano S, Kirsh O, Amouroux R, Dohmae N, Suzuki T, Filion GJ, Deng W, de Dieuleveult M, Fritsch L, Kudithipudi S, Jeltsch A, Leonhardt H, Hajkova P, Marto JA, Arita K, Shinkai Y, Defossez PA. Methylation of DNA Ligase 1 by G9a/GLP Recruits UHRF1 to Replicating DNA and Regulates DNA Methylation. Molecular Cell. August 17, 2017, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p550. DOI: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.07.012
- Kebir O, Chaumette B, Rivollier F, Miozzo F, Lemieux Perreault LP, Barhdadi A, Provost S, Plaze M, Bourgin J, the ICAAR team, Gaillard R, Mezger V, Dubé M-P , Krebs M-O. Methylomic changes during conversion to psychosis. Molecular Psychiatry (2017) 22, 512-518. DOI: 10.1038/mp.2016.53.
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Epigenomic Platform
35 rue Hélène Brion
Bâtiment Lamarck B, RB77-81
+33(0)1 57 27 89 26
Helping the “Palais de la Découverte” for their future exhibition
Katia, research engineer and CRISPR/Cas9 expert, welcomed a team from the "Palais de la Découverte" to help them prepare a future exhibition about genetics in the museum. Discover their visit through this short video (in French): Read more
Maria Rostovskaya seminar
Wednesday, April 26th, 2023, at 11:00 am Maria Rostovskaya Babraham Institute, Cambridge, UKInvited by Claire Rougeulle “Molecular timetables of differentiation: making the right shape at the right time” The seminar will take place in the Institut Jacques Monod...
Pierre-Antoine Defossez is nominated to the Editorial Board of “Epigenetics and Chromatin”
April 2023: Pierre-Antoine Defossez is nominated to the Editorial Board of “Epigenetics and Chromatin”. Congratulations! More about the journal's editorial board here:https://epigeneticsandchromatin.biomedcentral.com/about/editorial-board Epigenetics & Chromatin...
Guillaume Lamour seminar
Wednesday, April 19th, 2023, at 11:00 am Guillaume Lamour Evry University, FranceInvited by Slimane Ait-Si-Ali “Nanomechanics of stiff and soft biomaterials by atomic force microscopy” The seminar will take place in the Institut Jacques Monod seminar room (RB-18B)....