EpiG : Functional epigenomics
The Functional Epigenomics platform’s objectives are to provide equipment and to train staff in its use.
It offers services for epigenome analysis and participates in the development of new techniques according to the evolution of the field.
The Functional Epigenomics platform is open to the academic and industrial scientific community.
Scheme of platform’s expertise
Epigenomic Platform offers support in the design, production and interpretation of epigenomic experiments.
© Laure Ferry
The epigenomic platform offers expertise in analysis of epigenetic marks. It evaluates the feasibility of submitted projects and proposes the most suitable method for their completion.
- LUMA (LUminometric Methylation Assay)
- MeDIP ou hMeDIP (Methylated or hydroxyMethylated Immunoprecipitation Assay)
- Bisulfite pyrosequencing
- Cut & Run
Submit a project
You can contact us for any questions or to discuss your project together.
The Functional Epigenomic platform is involved in the development of new techniques for epigenome analysis:
- Cut & Run automatisation
- Cut & Tag
- Enzymatic Methyl-seq ( EM-seq)
Epigenetic analyses available
Services for DNA methylation and histone marks analyses
Equipment available on the Epigenomic platform
- Planques A, Pierre K, Ferry L, Grunau C, Gazave E, Vervoort M. DNA methylation atlas and machinery in the developing and regenerating annelid Platynereis dumerilii. BMC Biology, Vol 19, Iss 1, Pp 1-26, 2021. DOI: 10.1186/s12915-021-01074-5
- Marchal C, de Dieuleveult M, Saint-Ruf C, Guinot N, Ferry L, Olalla Saad ST, Lazarini M, Defossez PA, Miotto B. Depletion of ZBTB38 potentiates the effects of DNA demethylating agents in cancer cells via CDKN1C mRNA up-regulation. Oncogenesis; Oct 2018, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1-18, 18p DOI: 10.1038/s41389-018-0092-0
- Velasco G, Grillo G, Touleimat N, Ferry L, Ivkovic I, Ribierre F, Deleuze JF, Chantalat S, Picard C, Francastel C. Comparative methylome analysis of ICF patients identifies heterochromatin loci that require ZBTB24, CDCA7 and HELLS for their methylated state. Human Molecular Genetics, 2018 Jul 15;27(14):2409-2424. DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddy130.
- Ferry L, Fournier A, Tsusaka T, Adelmant G, Shimazu T, Matano S, Kirsh O, Amouroux R, Dohmae N, Suzuki T, Filion GJ, Deng W, de Dieuleveult M, Fritsch L, Kudithipudi S, Jeltsch A, Leonhardt H, Hajkova P, Marto JA, Arita K, Shinkai Y, Defossez PA. Methylation of DNA Ligase 1 by G9a/GLP Recruits UHRF1 to Replicating DNA and Regulates DNA Methylation. Molecular Cell. August 17, 2017, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p550. DOI: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.07.012
- Kebir O, Chaumette B, Rivollier F, Miozzo F, Lemieux Perreault LP, Barhdadi A, Provost S, Plaze M, Bourgin J, the ICAAR team, Gaillard R, Mezger V, Dubé M-P , Krebs M-O. Methylomic changes during conversion to psychosis. Molecular Psychiatry (2017) 22, 512-518. DOI: 10.1038/mp.2016.53.
You can contact us at: email@example.com
Functional Epigenomic Platform
35 rue Hélène Brion
Bâtiment Lamarck B, RB77-81
+33(0)1 57 27 89 26
Congratulations to Dr. Aurélie Richard, who spent four and a half years in the team during her second year of a master's degree and her PhD.Aurélie has worked very hard over all these years and deserves her new PhD title, earned after her thesis defense on November...
Monday, December 4, 2023, at 10:00 am Thomas Graf CRG, BarcelonaInvited by Pierre-Antoine Defossez “Mechanisms of cell fate conversions” The seminar will take place on Zoom only:https://u-paris.zoom.us/j/86114422072?pwd=VzJ0c2pxcHl4OWppekx3MldlM2Y4QT09 Contact:...
Wednesday, November 22, 2023, at 11:00 am Yoichi Shinkai RIKEN Saitama, JapanInvited by Pierre-Antoine Defossez “Lysine methyltransferase EHMT1/GLP (Ehmt1) heterozygous KO mice as a Kleefstra syndrome model: challenging the onset mechanism and developing therapeutic...
Every October, we celebrate science through the "Fête de la Science", a popular public event that celebrates science, technology and innovation. It is open to all and helps promote the sharing of knowledge. This year, our Centre was involved in two visits. Our...